Global warming with increasing ice sheet


The global warming frenzy is being contradicted by nature.  The arctic ice sheet is 60% larger in August 2013 compared to the same period 2012.

This brings into question the legitimacy of the climate models predicting constant warming of the climate. We are constantly being fed with "propaganda" told to drive hybrid cars, tiny cars, travel by train or not travel at all. For the benefit of the climate. We are told to put ethanol in our gas tanks instead of gasoline to minimize global warming.

It is my experience that when I look out and the house is surrounded by five feet of snow - it is cold. It is also my experience that when the lakes and the seas freeze - it is cold. Scientists resort to computer models to explain that the climate i warming up. I don't need any computer models to realize that it is cold and not warm. If I look out and my roof is covered with snow, I know it is cold.

The Arctic has more ice then ever. That's because it is getting colder. It is not compatible with a warmer climate to have 60% more ice in the Arctic. Contrary to to the scaremongers it seems like the climate is actually cooling down!